04 August 2008

A Beautiful Lie

Watched the official music video of "A Beautiful Lie" by 30 Seconds to Mars just now.
I must say it's a real beautiful video, nice music, the whole thing is just nicely done. I'm quite impressed by the way it's shot.
Most importantly, it brings out the message of protecting the environment and saving our planet.

By the way, I just came back from KL yesterday and got my visa. So I'm now ready to fly off to UK! Yay :)
Also, took some pictures in KL and in Kak's house today. Our theme today was portraits. lol.
And we fooling around with the light bulb (it's extremely bright and hot man! It isn't friendly to our planet tho' i think.. haha) and also the reflector (it's actually a sun protector for car. haha!). So basically, we're playing around with the lighting.
It was fun! I nearly lose my voice due to the laughing and shouting.

So, it was another good weekend for me. :) Hope more to come..
Picture will be uploaded after I arrange them, I think only for the deleting job will takes much of the time :S
Nights.

No comments: