12 August 2008

Day 3 and Day 4..

I met up with Shwu Teng the next day I submitted my visa. She was my A-levels mate and then becomes one of my best friends, we talked about everything, almost no secret! Hehe. I'm lucky to have few best friends in my life, you guys know who you are k! Back to the topic. So she was also my yoga-mate. lol. Though we met like once a week or sometimes once a month (when we're lazy for yoga or busy with stupid assignments or exams), we still talk about everything which is good. :)


See! How sweet is her smile :) I'll miss her. *Sorry hope she doesn't mind I uploaded her picture :p*
Anyways, all the best to her! :)


Then the next day, mommy and I followed KamWai's (Tankok's brother) car to Ikea. Before that, we went to eat breakfast. And we went bangsar to have BAN MEE!! This stall's ban mee is very nice! I went there always when I was studying in KL..



Then Ikea..Of course this combination of colours, blue and yellow, is obviously Ikea.



Random snaps outside Ikea.


Then we had lunch in Ikea. Meatballs! Wee..



Big NO NOs for smoking!



There is nothing special for this picture BUT the MAIN PURPOSE I wanna upload this picture is.. Do you see the guy in sunglasses? He actually looked into the camera right.. and I thought they left after a while. BUT I saw them SITTING ON ANOTHER PLACE (just few tables behind us) when I went to buy mineral water. I think he was either don't like to be in the picture or he thought I was taking a picture of him?!?!?! And when I zoom in the picture for a close up of his face, he looks like he was annoyed or irritated. Opssy.. HAHA!! Haihh.. 'sorry man, I didn't know you mind.'





Obviously we came to the kitchen section. My mom's favourite. Females really have the problem of self-controlled when it comes to shopping. My mom couldn't resist all those kitchen stuffs. And she actually bought quite many things, totally went opposite as what she told me earlier..
"Daddy said don't buy too many things, cause you got too many luggage to bring, later overweight." She said before going to Ikea. -_-"

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

ei.. I think he's sure doing something bu jian de guang, if not y is he wearing sunglasses in IKEA??? hahahhaa

Wansim said...

HAHAHA!Ui maybe loh.. i show you his face for close up when got chance, he really looks like bu shuang loh.. hahahahaha...
Ke lian him, kena taken picture dy still kena jiang shuai at the back..HAHA!