15 August 2008

My lovely dear friends:)



Had been really sick yesterday due to the period-pain. Goodness.. I even cancelled the dentistry appointment.
Why do women suffer this kind of pain every month?!
Tankok once told me women are much tougher than men because women can stand the pain of giving birth and also the period pain. Hahahah..
Don't feel like doing the photos at all. No reason. Maybe moody and lazy is another side effect besides the pain.

Anyways, I chatted with Laysan just now and she told me about the 2 Chinese people got killed in Newcastle news. So scary. Thanks Laysan for the advices and, also at the same time, I wanna say sorry to her for my 'chong hee-ness'. HAHA! She was literally irritated.
I'm blessed to have friends that can actually stand my long-winded personality. lol. I think I really repeated the same questions over and over again. Man..

I realise I really miss my friends.
I probably can't meet Laysan when she's back as I'm going to UK. Hhmm.. And I realise that Utmost is always Utmost.
I will really miss the days that Bona, Kak and I went for our so called weekends-shooting-sessions. Haha! We really know how to entertain ourselves.
Hhmmpphh.. It has been long time since the last time of the Utmost reunion.
I hope after few years, even we didn't meet up for few years, we still be able to entertain each others as we did. Haha! Maybe just like in the movie Sex and the City. I envy their friendship and I think I will have it too! I believe..
Arggghhh!!! That's why I really hate having period. It makes me emo-ing :s Haha..

Well, I hope everyone is doing great in their life :) Not only Utmost k, everyone who think that I'm their friend, everyone who cares about me!

And tomorrow I'm going to watch Wall E !!
I'm so happy!! The movie's trailer looks cute and quite funny.. so.. I just wanna release my tension. Although I don't know what kind of tension I'm having.


Friends are supposed to hold each other.. even after many many years.
Maybe when we got really old, at ages of 60 or 70 or 80..., the yellowed pictures will bring us back the memories. :)

No comments: