24 July 2008

An evening.

The sky always seems to be clearer after the rain. As there's also a phrase in chinese, 雨過天晴。Haha!
I usually don't walk around my house, but the colour of the sky that day was just to irresistible that made me walked outside my house with my camera alone. My mom was kinda suprise when she heard the sound of gate-opened.
Taken these few days ago.







and I tried to capture the moon..

Of course I trimmed this picture. The moon was very small originally.
Not too bad lah, at least can see the tiny-little 'holes' of the moon.. Haha! what can be expected for only a pro-consumer cam? DSLR is another story tho'

6 comments:

jen poh said...

WALAU! THE MOON!!! hahah!!! GENG! i think my kit lens cant do that. did you use the "secret weapon" (zoom and crop) to do it? hahah!! but still.. like looking from a telescope!

Wansim said...

Hey kak, thanks! :)
already say 'secret weapon' lohh.. don't publicise it here bah.. HAHAHA!
I think yours can do it too.. actually i just zoom to the max and capture then I trim it in laptop. Yours might have much better outcome lo..

Bernadette said...

OMG SO NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha.. uii uiui ui ui... really nice! hahaha! i tot u zoom d n take den zoom again in ur laptop! hahaha

Wansim said...

Thanks thanks bona, btw, I did zoom it in laptop, i think i just cut out the side I don't want in laptop, is that equals to zoom it again? HAHA!

kristy said...

the colours of the clouds n sky are beautiful~

Wansim said...

hey Kristy, thanks! :)
I can't resist the beauty of the sky too.. lol.