04 August 2008

Sex and the City. Nice:)



Nice nice nice.
Maybe there's nothing special for the storyline, but I laughed so badly for almost every part.
Their conversations are just so witty.
And most importantly, I love their DESIGNER BAGSSS!!! OMG!! They're holding bags like Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton.....and many many many many more. I'm seriously like.. speechless when I look at all those bags and all those clothing, shoes.. which are so fashionable, it may not all be nice looking but it's so so.. hmm.. so attractive?!! arggh whatever, just love them!!
And the guy actually gave Sarah a BIG CLOSET! My dream.. aww.. and it's so sweet.
I was like "Oh my god!" "Oh so pretty" "Oh so sweet!!!!" "oh shit.." "oh no.." OH OH OH OH... non-stop-oh-ing for the whole movie.

So today I'm VERY happy and my mood is superbly good after watching all the beautiful thingy. Lol
So I haven't arranged my pictures yet cause went out with Tankok the whole afternoon.
So will post them later.
Nights!
Ahhh..hopefully I'll have a good dream tonight with the big closet and all the nice stuffs in it. :D

No comments: