19 August 2008

Getting lazier lately, even don't feel like doing anything for the photographs, especially when there're tons of them. Goodness.
They have been accumulated for ages.
正所謂,今日事今日畢。
Should have immediately arranged them once I transferred them into laptop.
... 有早知就無乞丐。-_-"
K la, stop talking rubbish.
Below are photos in KL (yes, still the KL photos)


That was the day I got my visa! Yay!! :) I'm ready to go UK.. WooHoo~

This was taken when we're waiting for taxi, obviously.


Then, yea.. we went Pavilion again.
I like their staircase in the main entrance, it looks like building in Japan. That was what Tankok and I always say. Haha! But seriously it really looks like a building in Japan I went, it's also a shopping mall but the staircase was far longer.





Went to the Executive Lounge again in the afternoon as I got nothing to do..



I like the colour of this photo and it didn't need any touch-up. It's just naturally beautiful.


Then I went back to hotel room while my parents were still in the Lounge.






That day when I was thinking of I'm going to UK very soon, I had a weird feeling. I felt sad to leave my home and leave my parents. Also, I'm leaving him. Hhmm.. but anyway, I've pursuaded myself that it'll be fun to have a new life in UK, anyhow, it's just a year. Time flies right.. I'll come back again very soon.
So, I hope everything will goes smoothly.

Go to bed.
Nights.

No comments: