06 July 2008

Fuhh.. A tiring day out again.
Although I'm having flu, still I'm happy with the shooting session with Kak, Bona and Tankok.
We walked from Le Meridian hotel to the Jesselton point.
People who are from KK should know the distance. 
It's really tiring k!! Plus my nose is not feeling well.. 
Luckily, Birkenstock saved my life, my feet could still tahan with alots of walking.. haha!

And as expected, i was scolded when I arrived home and my parents saw my reddy nose.. :(
貪玩 was the words they scolded me. :s

Kla, cut the craps.
Go to bed now. 
Pictures will be uploaded together with those taken in Karambunai.
Nights. 

3 comments:

minren said...

yuan lai u also sick,duh... Take care ya

minren said...

yuan lai u also sick,duh... Take care ya

Wansim said...

No lahhh..mine is allergic nose, it only takes 1-2 days to recover. hahahh..
Thanks anyway :)