12 July 2008

Little hedgehog.

I was so excited when I heard that there was a strange creature appeared in my aunty's house. And I went to her house for that, holding my camera excitedly heading to the back of the kitchen where they placed the creature. There I saw the cage.
"It's hedgehog!!!!!!" I shouted happily.


It eats papaya? I thought it eats wormss.. vegetarian? lol




See!! It looks so innocent right.. so cute!!!





Aaawww..I think it misses its parents a lot..
"Mama.. Papa.. where'r you? Save me..:("
hahahahaha..






I think it looks like little piggy. A bit la.. hahahaha. Cuttie!!!!
And it's very naughty, I couldn't really capture a nice picture of it since it kept on moving around.


I wanted to rear a hedgehog but it is expensive.. I saw it in the Pets Wonderland, it costs RM400 something and it eats something like WORMS?!!??
So, I decided not to buy it.

Anyways, the hedgehog in the pictures was sent to the Zoo by my aunty because they don't know how to raise it.
Bye bye hedgehog. Miss it.

No comments: