09 July 2008

On the street.

Finally resized the pictures and uploaded them.
Below are the pictures for the day that we were out for shooting the street and market. It's fun!
Most of the pictures were taken by Bona due to my not-feeling-well-nose. Couldn't even concentrate to catch much shots.





Nostalgia.


I love this.
Warmth.







Outside the craft market.





UNICEF
*Just kidding*
But this picture looks sad huh.. it actually not that case!! They are really active and optimistic.
You'll know when you see the pictures below.




See!!! They are damn active.
"Ambil gambar kami!!!!"
"shuffle shuffle" while they were moving with the so called shuffle dance. Haha!
Then again they changed to Hiphop dance.
So funny..
hahahaha
And one of them even kiss kak and my camera when they saw his own portrait.















The construction place for the coming new shopping mall - Suria.
Is it same as Suria KL? the logo is the same worr..




I really love these two shots.
Keep shouting at Bona who're holding my camera to take the flowers for me.
"Take this eh take this ehh!!!! So beautiful!!!"


Then we headed to the next destination.
The place we taken tons of pictures and also place where my camera was out of battery.
From what I heard, the place was destructed by fire.
Now they painted it with graffiti and they are nice!



















That's all for the day.
Wanted to upload the Karambunai's trip pictures too but I'm lazy now.
It took me long time to uploaded these and arranged them.
It'll be uploaded later then.
Nights!

No comments: