04 May 2008

OMG!!!! These days are really hot!!
I feel so uneasy. Damn. Even the air-con can't help.

August Rush



A real nice one!
I like the soundtrack. But I doubt if the kid in the movie really can play music that well. Okay, it's just a movie. haha!
But the storyline is not bad.
"It's music all around us, you just has to open up and listen to it."
Yea, maybe I could just pretend those annoying voices as a kind of music huh? HAHA!
Whatever.
Anyways, another LENG ZAI in the movie!!!! my goodness!!!



Jonathan Rhys Meyers
He can sings!! He sings in the movie.
And the songs are nice!! His voice is nice.
The soundtrack is nice! Really nice!
You people should go watch it!!

Anyways, I think I should go take a cold water shower now. Fuuuhhhh..crazy weather.
Global warming is it? Please people.
Stop the craps.
Off now.

No comments: