04 May 2008

A little entertainment for the exam period. OKAY, it is not a LITTLE. HAHA! Whatever.

P.S. I LOVE YOU

OMG OMG!!!
This is the best romance movie!!!!!!
Ok, it's in the top 5 of my best romance movies list beside Notebook, If Only and Atonement.
I started crying from the beginning of this movie and almost till the end. Gosh. :'(
But it's not those sad kind of movie, it's touching instead. VERY touching.
You might feel a little heart pain but it's actually a good ending. And quite inspiring.
Anyways, Tankok told me he will let me die first instead of leaving me alone in the world. HAHA! K lahhh, just a little joke during the movie but I feel sweet.
Btw, he didn't pop out the words for no reason, because the husband in the movie died and left lotsa letters for his wife. It's touch yet I feel pity for the wife cause how are she going to stay alone? Luckily she got mother and friends.

Penelope

This is a modern fairy tale movie.
Can find out yourself if you like fairy tale.
There is Reese Witherspoon, I like to see her acts.
Anyways, the main point with regards to the movie I wanna say is... JAMES MCAVOY is sooooooo HANDSOME!!!!!!!
OMG. I saw him in this movie and I was thinking to myself, who is this guy? He looks familiar.
because his hairstyle is different with the one when he is in Atonement.
He looks much younger with a longer hair and he is leng zai!!!!!! HAHAHA!
I like him i like him!
Tony Leung's position should be replaced after the long long time. lol.

No comments: