19 September 2008

New life.

Wanted to create a new blog but i haven't decided which blog to create. So i'll just continue using this until I find one new blog I like.

Anyways, I've taken some random photos since I flied off from KK.


At Dubai's airport.





First thing attracted me on the notice board in my room, a nice warm heart.

I think the previous tenant was definitely a girl.



First dinner meal- steamboat with my housemates, the girl with white T is from HK, others are from HELP too.



The cheapest shopping place!!!! HAHA! Love it! K not really cheapest, but is cheap!






On the way to St. James where has the football match.



But unfortunately, our purpose isn't the football match but China Town which is just opposite the football stadium. Saw many people cheering around, later then I knew from XH's boyfriend that Newcastle won the match.


Another day. We went to Ikea with Janey them. Way to the train which takes us to a place to take a bus to Ikea, yes, i think it's complicated -_-





Before arrived to the train centre, we passed by this church and took some random photos. Janey said that she went to that church before, or another one? Nvm, I forgot.
Anyways, here really doesn't have the dramatic sky as in malaysia with superior sunlight, sigh.


Well, photos will be continued as they're still in the progression of arrangement.
Go to bed now. Tomorrow need to go register for the medical thingy.
Nights.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The color of UK sky is grey
very gloomy yet sexy, romantic sungguh, sampai ku beringinkan pantun dalam hati.

Wansim said...

HAHA! don't vui c.. yea it's dull always..

Anonymous said...

Aku sukakan,
langgit yang tidaknya biru,
sungguhnya saya rindu,
dan akan yang saya rindu,
ianya satu satu,
bunga yang bisa ku rindu,
eggu!