26 September 2008

Enjoying the days :)

The connection was really bad these days. Can't even on MSN and Skype. Hope it'll get better.
Went to seminars today and it was ok. Have been busy with buying 'stock' for coming winter. I don't feel anything at all when I'm carrying the 2kgs parcel my mom sent me as I'm getting used to carry heavy stuffs, real heavy one! Gosh. Thanks to groceries. -_-" And also there's a really funny incident on our first Morrisons trip (Morrisons is one of the supermarkets like Jusco). Sigh. Don't know I should laugh or fear. Will talk about it when there's chance.

Anyways, will continue with some photos. Didn't really edit them except the contrast as I'm getting lazier. O, finally I need to charge my camera! After almost a week. This is the longest record for the life of the battery so far. Guess it'll extend to longer in the future. ...
Continue to post the first Ikea trip in UK with Janey them..


Saw this meaningful quote before the entrance.


Train centre where we took the train to Metro Centre and take the bus to Ikea, I think I mentioned that before.





6 of us in the train.



The bus station where we took the bus back to the Metro Centre from Ikea and take the train back home.



Played with the camera while waiting for the train..



Why do I always think their pose really got 'feel' like modeling, even they're just simply sitting there or eating or walking? Is it because of their faces? Or it's due to the foreign advertisement we always saw?












Walking home..





And!! I saw my dream little car.. hehe. I told myself the first car I'll buy myself in the future must be BEETLE!!! Must earn my own money and buy it. I don't need Ferrari or BMW k.. I just want Beetle!! HAHA! Ok la, Brabus also can. Lol.


Time to bed!
By the way, I just learnt that 'bonsoir' is not good night, it's only good evening. There's another words for good night in French. Bonne nuit. haha!
O ya, one more thing I like here in UK which is here got so many freebies everywhere!!!! And their free things are really useful!!! I'm so happy of getting all the stuffs. HAHA!
And another thing I'm really happy is that I'm materialising part of my dreams which is volunteering. I joined some of the societies involving charities and contribution to public. I joined 4 of them in total like United Nation, RAG (by our uni) etc. I'm really excited for the coming events! hehe!

K, should just stop here and sleep.
Nights!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You enjoy much when it come to France! You will definitely love paris :) J'aime paris trop meaning i love paris too :)

Wansim said...

yea yea..bonjour~ HAHA!