03 March 2008

I would like to dedicate this entry to my Kakak Nalha.

She was a maid in my house but I never treat her as a maid.
She is like my another friend.
She had came to our house since I was primary 4.
She even followed us to KK from Sandakan.
It's around 10 years she stayed with us.
And last 2 days I heard that she is going to marry.
She quit the job and left my house yesterday.
I feel weird and not feeling good for her quitting the job.
I miss her. :(
I remember those days when we was in Sdk.
We drank coke without my mother permission
and I asked her to hide the can of the coke so that my mom won't discover.
So funny.
And we bake cake and cookies together.
We watched tv together.
We chit-chat, we laughed.
I really miss her.

Anyway, she left for a better future.
She is getting marry!
A good news right.
All the best for her and stay happily ever after :)
I sincerely send all the best wishes to her!

Hope that we will meet somewhere someday in the future.

1 comment:

jen poh said...

awwww.... so c-weeet... the cola incident is very cute and memorable :)