20 March 2008

I have been so lazy to blog lately.
And also lazy to online. Don't know why.
There is no entertainment for online, unlike last time.
Except for chatting with my buddies in msn sometimes,
there is like nothing else to do online.
Friendster, facebook those stuffs are so boring..
(OMG, I sound like an old lady) -_-"
Anyways, my only entertainment nowadays would be movies and songs.

Here are some movies I watched:

Pride and Prejudice

Very beautiful scene and picture. I wanted to watch it long time ago. After the movie Atonement, which I love the way the director film the movie, I then go and buy Pride and Prejudice which is filmed by the same director.
I was expecting it is sort of sad ending but it is out of my expectation again. It's SWEET! HAHA!
(I'm bad in guessing the ending of a good movie. But HK series I always can guess it right. LOL)

Coach Carter

Very inspiring!!! Kind of like The Pursuit of Happyness. Introduced by one of my best buddies Big-D. HAHA!

Stardust

Not very good but it is not bad. It's funny in some parts and it's about magical world. Something like adult version of fairy-tale. hahaha..

I want to watch Amazing Grace. It's out in the cinema but I don't really have time to the cinema. ...

Anyways, 2 more months to my exam then I'm going to prepare my stuffs to UK! yay!!!
I'm so looking forward for a new life, new environment. :)

4 comments:

laysan said...

did u see channing tatum (the guy in step up 1) in coach carter? HAHAHA..he was so young when he filmed that movie..

btw, i watched 'the bucket list'..its nice..

Wansim said...

yayaya..I know that's him, he didn't change much until step up2. He is still leng chai. HAHA! btw, he is the only one wear differently inside the movie, like those long coat, when ppl wearing jacket. I think his body is too big to be like those blacks.

Okok, what's that about? inspiring movie? it's new or old one? I will go find it.

laysan said...

its a new movie..starring jack nicholson and morgan freeman..i think these names have pretty summed up the movie..

Wansim said...

i saw the trailer from YouTube dy, looks not bad and funny.
I'll go find it then, it's not playing in our cinema.