29 March 2008

Finally I went to Ikea and we ate fish and chips and meatballs which I wanted to eat for long time.
Ahhh... I was so full!

I bought a plant from Ikea which I love it so much!
I don't know what is its name but according to Wayne, it is 'Daisy'.
I don't know. hahah..
Anyways, I love the colour!



I think the pictures dont really show its colour in real.
The colour is much nicer in real. It should be brighter.

I was in dilemma as I couldnt make decision which plant to buy in Ikea.
The choices of course are the so called 'Daisy' and the plant shown below.
Again, I dont know the name of it.

Nice right!!!
However, I bought 'Daisy' as I need something really bright in colour to innovate my plain life. HAHA!

And I also bought a bright red cushion for my hard plastic chair.
I'll feel more comfortable when I'm sitting on it. :)
And I like the colour which colour up my room.
Red cushion on a white chair. Not bad huh.

Oya, since I've transferred the photos to laptop from handphone.
I shall upload some.
Basically, most pitures I took are dishes made by me because those are my first attempts! HAHA!




*Deng deng deng deng~*
Sweet and sour fish!!!!!!!!!
I did it and it taste nice! *yes!*

I realised I didnt take much pictures except dishes.
Other dishes are just normal so nothing to show. HAHA.

Movie been watched was Shakespeare in Love.

It is not bad. Ben Affleck is so handsome! LOL.

Also, I watched Across the Universe, again.
It's nice! I really like the soundtracts. And of course the pictures.
It's so good!

Should get some sleep earlier.  Nights.

No comments: