12 February 2008

Rainy days.

I have been waken up from a dream, it feels like real yet it is a fantasy.
There is no 100% perfect in life.
We can't have all the best thing in life.
You must pay-off one thing to have another.
Every move we made is a bet.
There is no guarantee we made the right choice.
Faith is the only thing can hold us still.
Emotion is the hardest stuff to control, unless we are strong enough.
Otherwise, we will drop into fantasy without the controlling of emotion.

It's raining outside and raining always made me think so much.
Memories keep flashing in last few days without my control.
My life was like a mess during the one-week-holiday.
I audaciously let myself to follow my feeling. 
The feeling of warmth but absurd.
That leads me end up with a mess.
I don't know whether it's right to feel that.

Holiday is over. Fantasy should come to an end.
I should focus on what I am pursuing for now on.

"Love is like a gamble"  

彩虹 is really nice. Don't know why I just fall into this song.

"青春犹如方糖. 它是荒唐的, 甜蜜的.
它是要用舌尖的热度溶化. 是要亲身体验的. 决不能隔岸观火.
我o地会笑他们系因为我o地都曾经青春过, 甜蜜过, 荒唐过."

No comments: