19 February 2008

Love actually..

Not that I'm going to be emotional again..
and start to write about love..again like I know well.
I'm just going to write about the movie titled Love Actually.



Another movie in my favourite list!
It's also about the thing I love - Christmas!!
The movie is just so warm and nice...
There is a part I must mention,
I know it is not good to show the scene of the movie
(it might spoil some people's expectation, for those havent watch)
But I still wanna show!!!!
I just love that scene so so so much!!



The guy appear infront of the doorstep of the a girl during Christmas,
(a girl who had just married with his best friend
and a girl he admired silently for a long long time)
he just wanted to show the papers with words to the girl. (as picture above)
After all, the girl gave him a kiss, just a small kiss.
"That's enough" he said to himself.
I was like OMG!!!!!!
He just wanted that. Only that. And that's enough??!!!
I think this is what about love.. love of unspoken.
Tears shed for this scene.

Anyway, the movie actually combined different kind of love.
And the whole movie is cweet and warm!

Oya, and there is the actor Colin Firth I love to watch.
In case you dont know, he acted in BJ's Diary too.
He is not handsome but he is 'man' and a gentleman. haha!

Love actually is all around.. the world!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

:D you watched!! very efficient indeed!!

when i think of the singing old man during the start of the movie, i will still laugh... so funnyyY! altho he is very nget sai but he still force himself to sing it happily. HAHAHAHA!!

ya.. love is all around.. :)

-kak

Wansim said...

HAHAHA! Kak, you know what, I really saw that old man's mtv lohhhhh during last Christmas in MTV or Channel V. HAHAHAHA..EXACTLY THE SAME!!! HAHA!
No wonder I feel familiar when he is recording the song in the front part. funny.

And it's nice. Thanks for sharing. hahaha..

Unknown said...

GOODNESSSS... they used the mtv!?? HAHAHAHA!!!

no problem! i wouldnt have brought up this movie if you didnt blog about "the ultimate gift". their poster are so similar! glad that you enjoyed it so much~ :)

-kak

Wansim said...

yea!! A full version of it!!!!! You know which rite?? The one with santa girlsssss. HAHAHAHA!
Funny.