18 February 2008

Adam Sandler rocks! LOL.

Astro HBO came up with Big Daddy,
it stopped me from shifting the channel during cny.
I was not attracted by the title but when I saw there is Adam Sandler, 
I gave it a try. 
Guess what, it is not bad at all! 
Yesterday I watched it for the 2nd time and still I laugh like hell. :'D
I seriously like Adam Sandler acting. 
No wonder he is in the Forbes list for top 100 celebrities who made the bank. His ranking is at 40++ lohh.. not bad.  
He is really one of the Hollywood funniest men as what they said. 
At least for me I agree with that. 
Though he is not as handsome as some other pretty boys,
yet he has some kind of attraction. lol.
Another movie from Adam I highly recommended is 50 First Date
I watched that for like almost 10 times. I can't remember. It's so sweet! 



Big Daddy is an old movie though, a 1999 movie.   
It's funny, touching, and a little bit of romance. 
Anyway, I just like it. Wanna watch it for 3rd time.

No comments: