28 April 2009

27th the 100th day.

I love him so much.
He remembers the 100th day anniversary which I didn't even count for it.
He dragged me out for dinner last night even he didn't have enough sleep.
He accompanied me to watch the movie last night which I thought is nice but later then both of us agreed that it's too SLOW-mo that cause us kept yawning.
And he gave me 10 envelopes with stuffs really meaningful inside.
Opened them one by one, every of them touches me.

Thanks him for every little things he'd done for me.

Gotta work really hard.
To protect my dream.
"It's hard doesn't mean it's impossible", he reminds me.

Thanks my boyfriend, dear Steven.

Owhh, mother's day is coming.
:)
Result would be the best gift?
HAHA.
Ok, not to give her too much of hope.
No high expectation ok.
I think Bvc unconditional offer letter would be the best gift for coming mother's day, father's day and even their birthday. HAHAHA..

Craps-ing again.
SLEEP!
Going to see houses later. Weee.. :D

2 comments:

kak poh said...

wansim! thanks for the cool postcard! what a sweet surprise.. and your joke about bath is actually quite funny lo... or perhaps my humor level has gone below average. hahaha... thanks again! take care! :D

Wansim said...

opss.. i actually wrote it for quite sometimes but then left it in the organiser (i seldom open my organiser u see.. )
Anyways, great that you like it!
And weii..actually i think it's not-bad-funny one bahh the joke.. hahahahahahahahah..

Aynways, take care too!! :)