21 January 2009

The four letters.



This was taken when the first time I saw snow in UK
(which was long time ago, when I posted in my last few blog saying that I saw snow for the first time in my life and took pictures but I couldn't upload them because of the so-unlucky-incident which was the coffee-spilled-on-my-lovely-Macbook-incident.)
Ok, forget about the unlucky thing.
I was lucky enough to notice these four letters which were left on the car on the way to gym in the lovely morning. :)
Was that a hint from somewhere? Hehe.

短短几日,我已经笑返晒这几年意外失去的开心与甜蜜。
有个朋友对我说,我又再次变回几年前那爱发梦,敢幻想,相信美丽童话的我。
她说,好怀念以前,我们三个一起幻想一起发梦的日子。
现在,我又回到从前啦。

相信。
盼望未来的每一个一月十八。:)
(Alright, suddenly I think of something. Luckily it's not 29th February, 4 years once. HAHAHAHAHA.. ok, not funny and not romantic -_-'')

Back to work. :S

No comments: