23 January 2010

Last post.

Hi people, whoever reading my blog, maybe there's nobody,
Anyways, I am going to stop writing in this blog.
I want to start a new life, a real new life with brand new me.
Hence, I would like to start a new blog.

2010 has just started meaning I will be 24 this year.
Looking back to the last 23 years of my life, I have achieved nothing.
Yes, I am very lucky that having love from my parents, him and my friends.
However, this only means that I am blessed.
I didn't even try hard to step towards my dreams.
I would forever stuck here if I don't do something to move on.
So, I have decided to try, at least, trying to go forward.
Whatever I do, I just need to try..either it's about law, fashion, short films, photography....whatever it is.
I should stop expecting life would create some miracles, I should make them happen by myself instead.

So here I am.
Saying bye to the old me.
Thanks for those whoever care about my life and visit my blog for the last few years.
I hope I could make things happen. I do.

Bye! :D

2 comments:

Ethan Tan Kok said...

Very good, I felt what you mean, for now your life have purpose, good luck to you, god bless.

kristy said...

all the best wansim! achieve it!