02 July 2009

!!!

Alright, I surrender.
I am old in handling too much of 'excitements'.
There were tons of maggots in my kitchen!
What an excitement. Really give me an emotional strike.
They were so creepy!!!!!!
Oh god, I really hates insects.
What the fuck! First time ever in my life with the endless 'F' word.
URGH!

And I think, do I really have the freedom of posing my feeling here?
I mean, my last post, just some words I exposed when I'm feeling emotional.
And that actually has nothing to do with anyone.
What was funny is, my mom called me and thought I am going on some tough time.
Well, mom, I just need some excitement in life, that doesn't mean I am doing bad in life.
I am good. So damn good. Steven is fine too.
We are good. Couldn't be any better.
He treats me good.
He thinks of our holidays.
He cooks nice food.
He accompanies me for movie.
He talks to me nicely.
He is good.
Loves every little thing of him.
:)

1 comment:

minren said...

hey...just drop by to tell ya' everything will be fine