05 June 2008

It took me really long time to upload ONE picture. I'm really lack of patience for the speed of the connection.
So, I will only upload some pictures I took these days.


I like this tree.. It's from the place I'm staying now.


Wanted to capture the butterfly but I just discovered that there was another bug at the bottom. Can you see it?
I see it as a gift because I got what I wanted to have with something extra. Hehe..

My goodness.. the line is really really slow.
After 7-8 songs, the picture I was trying to upload still haven't done yet. SLOW SLOW SLOW

Heard that the petrol will be increased to RM4 per liter. I HEARD only, don't know if it's true.
If it's true, it'll be really terrible.
But what to do? Earn more money to cover the expenses should be the only solution i guess. hahah..

Got to go out.
Pictures will be uploaded later. (If the connection allows)
Laters.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow.. the second picture is really nice.. :) hmmm.. maybe you din resize it before you post bah.. you have microsoft picture manager?

Wansim said...

i dnt know if I have that microsoft picture manager oo.. cos I'm using
Mac.
But anyways, I will consult you those resize ar those stuffs.. if not i really not need to upload my pictures lo next time. hahaha!
Wait until you come back from the tuaran place, I'll go find u.. hehe :)

Take care.
I may suprise you in Tuaran place but please make sure the dogs are not there. HAHA!