29 March 2007

I miss..

I want to get As.
I supposed to study. Why am i here blogging at the midnight?
I don't know.
Listening to a song by Miriam's new song -> 一个人的美术馆, which introduced by one of my dear friends--> Big D (who's also laysan)
hmm.. what am i thinking?
Suddenly i miss them. I miss my dear friends who always stand by my side.
I miss them a lots. I thought I become cold-blooded and don't care about people feeling. I was wrong. I miss them. I want to be the last time me.
I miss the last time me. The one who laugh a lots whenever wherever. The one care about people a lots. The one can easily express my feeling. The one who's really not fake. The one never worry that much things. The one who holds the principle : Happy is everything. ...etc.
Am I changed?
I feel that I can't express my feeling to people as I did now. I feel like finding someone to talk to.. i could just pick up the phone and call my dear friends to cry out my feelings last time. However, now I can't. I don't know how to start. I don't want to disturb people.
I didn't post such a blog for long time already. Just feel like typing something now.
It's raining outside. Which is good. I can calm myself down after the hot weather the whole day.
I have to focus on my exam for now on.
And then, I will have another mission to do with my dearest friends during the coming holidays =) Couldn't wait for the coming holidays.

9 comments:

laysan said...

i bet u will show ur true colors when the utmost 'reunite' in this coming july...or u wan us to hav a counselling session specially for u? can oso..but dun guk too much..we cant take that much at one time..HAHAHA!!

Wansim said...

s**t.. special counselling somemore.. HAHA!we got 7 persons in Utmost loh, what are you worrying for not enough people to counsel me? HAHA!btw, I don't think I need counselling lohh, my mood is coming back.. i gonna focus on my exam and then cya guys in July..hahahaha!!
And, I went to law ball last night..so damn tired now. -_-"

Anonymous said...

when you're feeling kinda down.. feeling lonely.... feeling depressed........

TAKE OUT THE SPONGEBOB AND HIS BALLOON PIC AND LOOK AT IT!!!!

or even better, set the pic to your wallpaper and display it in "tiles"... hahaha...

-kak

Wansim said...

HAHAHA! tiles??!!kak, I m afraid that i will vomit.. eeuuookkkkksss.. =S so vui c ooo..
btw, i will still smile when i think of the balloon is his friend..HAHAHA!
anyways, thanks lah..

minren said...

always with u...

Wansim said...

heyy..thanks yea minren. All the best to you too =) for what you said you wanna achieve.

My life in Brisbane, if you care... said...

Hey, do you like the change Avril has done to herself and her music?? I'm so sad... She has become the third generation Britney. Shit! Second generation was Christina Aguilera after she followed Britney's footsteps and decided to do songs like "Diiiirty". GOD... Avril's Girlfriend song is like "Hey, Mickey!" What the hell??!!~~~~~

Wansim said...

HAHAHA! I post that blog before i heard "Girlfriend". Have you watched her Girlfriend mtv? I think you will feel more sad. I was so shock when i saw her wearing the SHORT PANTS with 'NET-SOCKS'(I dnt know wat's it called) duhhh. We're joking that must be her husband dare her to do that in the mv.HAHA!
btw, her song for Eragon - Keep Holding On- is nice, i like that song.

Wan Mei said...

=) =) =) =)
HAHAAHAHHAHAH...
Gonna see u soon =p